2019/10/08

Dancing with the Stars - Ally Brooke's

'Dancing with the Stars' made Ally Brooke boom in the entertainment world. The 'Work from Home' singer is currently taking part in celebrity dance competitions, and having previously received "online cruel comments" about her dance when performing with her Fifth Harmony band friends - Dinah Jane, Lauren Jauregui, Normani Kordei, and former member of Camila Cabello - she found her time in the series so far to be "transformative".

He said: "Being in 'Dancing with the Stars' has been very transformative for me. You have seen me from the beginning, and I am a very different person now. Even in just the past month, I have felt like my confidence has only grown rapidly .

"I have difficulty trusting my dance because the online comments are very bad and really affect me. But the more that I can develop at the event is a blessing. All I can do is do my best."

The 26-year-old singer - who, along with her band mates, is currently at an unspecified pause from a girl group - has been open about her bullying struggles at 'DWTS', and is glad she can make her family proud as they are watching from the studio audience.

He added: "This is a very special feeling. And for them to cry because they see a different person - you cannot put a price on that."

Ally "lived her best life" on the show, and said she was "very grateful" for the opportunity.
Speaking to People magazine, he said: "I am in this place in my life where I have only lived my best life. I live in the moment and honestly try to be the best person I can be. Whatever happens, happens I feel like I'm getting a lot of love now and the positivity that I really absorbed everything and I'm very, very grateful. "

0 komentar: