Medium Social has opened up brilliant opportunities for small business. It's now possible to competes with huge names and the big brands as small and big medium enterprises can offer something the boys can't (or just don't). Service Smart customer. While the major brands are dealing with hundreds, thousand and millions of customers (you can't competes in size, knows don't bother), small and medium enterprises can take advantage of the social aspects of the new. You can engage with your customers one-on-one and meet and sometimes even exceed their expectations.
Service It's worth developing good customer habits as they always have to positive effect on your bottom illusive linens and that - Return on Investment (ROI). According to recent date - to dissatisfied customer will tell 9-15 people about it. And who wants that. We all know it's much easier, and makes more sense financially to deal with any complaint properly and with integrity. More especially as it can cost up to five times to find new customers than to keep existing ones.
More Take advantage of your compact size and engage with your customer base. Medium Use social effectively to remind your customers you're too there for them and that you're listening. More Strategies for getting your existing customers to love you even and finding new fans in the process:
1. People are now shopping 24/7 and you can be open all hours without having to turn the shop lights on. This doesn't mean you have to be online 24 hours today. It does mean you have to answer as soon as is feasibly possible with to consider response. Getting back to people in the next five minutes isn't always necessary, but to week later is very poor.
2. Product announcements as they happen. Take advantage of the real medium Time natures of social by keeping your customers informed. You can promote new goods and services, run contests, give always, try before you buy campaigns, etc.
3. You can ask your customers what they want and tweak your goods and services I know they're what are really wanted. People like to be asked and not told.
4. Show appreciation and support. Show your customers you beloveds. Say hi. Give out freebies and or discounts on birthdays etc.
5. Respond to their concerns, comments and customer services needs. Be prompt and considered at all times.
6. Provide links to recommended resources and tools. Show your customers you're not just too pretty face but also to valuable source of information.
7. Engage and build to dialogue that develops new relations with customers and potential fans. Exchange, interact, connect etc.
8. More make selling your business interactive. Even ask your customers and fans to I give something for you ounces in awhile. e.g. “Tell two friends and you can get this….”, “RT this for us please .....”
9. Careful and thoughtful use of automated messages. It's OK to send out to “Thanks for your message, call, tweet etc. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.” And then make sure you get back to them soon. More Personal messages should follow as automated responses makes it seem like your company is run by bots and you can't be bothered to talk to them.
Overall in Customer Service just think how you would like to be treated and treat your customers like people you want to I give business with! Finally always remember the wise words of Mark Twain: “If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” Good Luck